6 Methods to get Ready to Buy Visitors to Your Income Opportunities Website
For anyone who has legitimate online businesses, the need to drive targeted traffic to your online income opportunities websites is critical. There are several different methods that can be used to generate traffic and here are just some of the more popular methods being used.
1. Search engines and online directories are the main sources used by people looking for information online. By submitting your website to the directories and search engines you are gaining the necessary exposure that is vital to the success of your legitimate online businesses. Without this exposure it does not matter how pretty your website is, nobody will know that it is there!
2. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is another good method of advertising your online income opportunities and will bring traffic to your website quickly, but just a work of warning – if you do not understand how it works then first get some training or information. This is easily found by looking in search engines such as Google. PPC is not a free resource and without the knowledge you can get easily burned.
3. Blogging is a great way to start building an email list of subscribers and this is essential to the success of any online business. I am sure that if you have been online even for just a short time you will have heard the saying “the money is in the list” and this is true. By starting a blog and posting valuable information on a regular basis more people will want to return to your blog and by adding an optin form on your blog where visitors can leave their name and email address your list will grow.
4. Article marketing is one of the best methods of advertising your legitimate online businesses and will brand you and help you to become known as an expert in your field. Write articles and publish them in various article directories and you will build backlinks to your websites and generate targeted traffic. The great thing with article marketing is that the articles you publish will be on the internet for many years and will continue to bring you business long after you have forgotten you even wrote them.
5. Advertise in ezines with banner ads that are directed towards your target audience and ensure that these adverts are run at least three times. People rarely buy from any ad they see for the first time. It is a know fact that it takes anything up to seven times of seeing something before people actually buy it, so keep this in mind when paying for any advertising and make sure that your budget will allow more than one view if you want to succeed with it.
6. Advertise on other business websites. Do some research and ensure that these are legitimate online businesses and then approach the webmaster about either swapping an ad with them or offering them a link on your website in exchange for the ad. Many of these webmasters will be willing to do this either in exchange for one of their adverts appearing on your website or for a fee.
Filed under: Generate Targeted Traffic
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!