Daily Actions to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Success
A big reason why many online home businesses avoid getting involved in social media marketing is that it can be very time consuming. As with a lot of internet marketing strategies, if you follow a daily plan of action and stick to it, you will improve your chances of success dramatically.
When it comes to sites such as Twitter, IM Faceplate and Facebook there are a few simple tasks that you can do on a daily basis which will bring you a better return on your time investment. You will learn quickly that by setting out a daily plan of action you will gain quite a bit of extra time in the long run.
1. Learn to focus on solving problems. If you want to stand out from the crowd you must become a valuable resource. Learn how to help people solve their basic problems. When you can do this, not only will you stand out from the crowd but you will gain a following of people who trust you.
At this point you are probably wondering how you can achieve this. Start off by discovering what type of information related to your niche your prospects will find most valuable and a good way to do this is by creating a resource section for your fan page, so that your fans can access content that is evergreen on an ongoing basis. If you are not sure of exactly what to add, then start paying closer attention to the kind of questions your fans are asking. If you are still new to Facebook then take note of which other people your fans are following and the type of questions they may be answering.
2. As well as becoming a resource for evergreen content within your niche, you also need to engage with your followers on a daily basis and the simplest way to do this is by seeing what other people are discussing and just republish it, but creating fresh content will make it even more powerful. If you find this difficult to accomplish then take some time and set up a content plan for about six months and then you will know ahead of time what you want to write about every day.
3. Make a point of sharing things that others talk about. You may feel inclined to isolate yourself from your competitors, but the thing to remember is that the operative word in social media sites is “social” which means that these sites are designed to be one big happy family and in the end you will gain more by sharing things that other people are saying.
4. Set up an Analytics schedule. It is essential to collect and analyze data on your social profiles. You cannot track how successful you are if you fail to keep track of, and asses your situation regularly.
If you are going to spend time collecting this data then be sure to make use of it. Discover what you have been doing that is working well and keep on doing it and the things that don’t seem to work, you can stop doing immediately. If this sounds simple to you which it is, then do what most people fail to do and that is to use it.
5. Take time each day to respond to individual posts. This is vitally important if you want to build trust and although it may not happen straight away it will also help you to learn more about the people who follow you on any of the social media networks.
To visit me on Facebook please click here.
Tagged with: social media marketing
Filed under: Internet Marketing
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!