How to Improve Visitors Experience to Your Online Business Website
A big problem that many online marketers encounter once their website is set up is that they don’t know which web page techniques to use to assist them in communicating effectively with their prospective visitors.
Many online business owners tend to think that the most effective method is to have an anonymous, official looking site and to follow a writing style that is filled with sales pitches to try and bulldoze their visitors into purchasing the product.
Unfortunately what this type of approach does is that it highlights the business owners need to sell the product and neglects to focus on the needs of the prospective customer. What you must do before even attempting to sell anything to your visitors is to focus on what they need and where they are coming from so that you can understand what is required to make them feel at home on your website.
One thing you can be certain of is that if they land on your website and feel uncomfortable they will be gone in a flash and you can forget about ever seeing them again.
So here are some tips on what to tell your visitors and the best way to present that information.
1. The first thing you is to tell them who you are and your real name. It is also a good idea to show them a picture of yourself by adding a photograph to your webpage.
2. Let them know in easily understandable English what your website is about and how they can benefit from it. Try looking at this question from the visitors’ point of view and imagine if you were the visitor if you would ask yourself “What can I do here?” Now answer that question clearly.
3. Give them a good reason why your business website is the best place for them to get what they want and this is the point at which you can establish your “unique selling proposition”. Keep in mind that your selling proposition must be presented in a manner that shows how it will benefit your visitors. If this is a unique feature of the product you are offering then show your visitors how it can benefit them. The important point here is to tell your visitors without trying to sell the product.
4. Write an editorial that does not become a sales letter and keep the focus on the needs and information that your visitor is likely to require. One thing to avoid at all costs is a fake product review as this is something that people can easily see through. If you want to recommend a product make sure that it is a product that you have bought and tested yourself so that you know what you are talking about. You must be able to describe the payment, delivery and packaging instructions and also whether the product lived up to your expectations.
5. Keep the design and layout of your business website simple and specific. Too many links and banners will become confusing to your visitors and will detract from the pathway through your website on any particular webpage. The headline of each page should also be as specific as possible and the essential information should stand out clearly. Use graphics to emphasize the incentives you are offering and discuss the guarantees. If possible add some testimonials and photographs.
7. Advertise a 100% cast iron money-back guarantee and repeat the guarantee on the sales page as well.
There are many other things that can be done to improve the visitors’ experience on your website but these tips should help you to avoid some of the most common pitfalls when setting up your online business website and sales pages.
To learn more about online business Click Here
Tagged with: online business website
Filed under: Internet Marketing
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!