Tips and Ideas to Market Your Legitimate Online Businesses for Free!
Most people when first starting legitimate online businesses have very little to no money to invest in marketing their business. This is not really a problem. You can start out with a small investment but know that the investment in time spent on building your business is going to be a lot more.
There is a lot that can be done for free, it just requires time and dedication to achieve the results and in this article I will give you some tips and ideas of various methods that you can use to get visitors and publicity for your website. One point to keep is mind is that just because something is free does not mean that it is no good. If you are going to invest the time and effort required you will still need to see results.
Use these tips and ideas and skip the time wasters and you will see your business growing over time.
1. Optimize your online business website for the search engines. This will help you to achieve higher rankings. Search engine optimization is not that hard to learn and there is plenty of good advice and free SEO books available on the internet.
2. Get your website listed in directories. There are thousands of website directories available today and many of them will list your site for free. Get into the habit of submitting your website to at least ten a day if you have the available time to spend on it. It helps to build back links to your site which improves your rankings.
3. Write a newsletter and use it to help build a list of subscribers. Fill it with useful information that is directed toward your particular niche. Don’t turn it into nothing but a sales page. Give quality information that will ensure your readers remain faithful to you.
4. Take a look at traffic exchanges. By joining a few good traffic exchanges and learning how they work, you can begin getting instant traffic to your website. The better way to use traffic exchanges is to have a squeeze page that you send these visitors to where they can sign up for your newsletter.
If you don’t have money to spend on upgrading on these exchanges, you will have to spend some time in surfing the sites of other members in order to earn credits. When you can afford to upgrade you will automatically receive some credits as a pro surfer and then less time can be spent on viewing others people’s sites.
5. One of the best methods you can use to generate targeted traffic is to write and publish articles. Write articles and publish them on your blog. Write more articles and publish them in article directories, this can also be done for free. The more articles you are able to write and publish, the better you will become known as an expert in your niche online. And the better known you become the quicker your internet
marketing business will grow.
6. Join a few social media sites such as Twitter. Make friends on Twitter and make quick and interesting posts (not more than 140 letters allowed per post) and this will also help you to brand yourself.
There are many other methods that can be used and are free but just make sure that they are genuine and not just time wasters. Remember that building legitimate online businesses takes time and dedication it will not happen overnight.
For more information and tips like these sign up for my online business newsletter and get some e-books as my gift to you.
Filed under: Internet Marketing
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!